“Into Tomorrow with Dave Graveline” – on the air since 1996 – is a 3-hour radio program (as well as many ITTV Video Reports) covering the Latest in Consumer Electronics & Technology available today and … into tomorrow. The show airs on over 200 AM & FM radio stations around the U.S. and a plethora of other sources! More
Most Recent Show Notes
For our show notes, guest photos, audio, and links from last week's broadcast, check out our most recent show page for the Weekend of September 19th, 2014 – IFA Part 2
Watch Our Latest ITTV Video
IFA is the global event for consumer tech and home appliances. "Into Tomorrow" continues our annual coverage of this massive trade show. Take a peek at some of what was shown off at IFA in Berlin.
Click here for more IFA videos.
IFA Part 2 From Berlin, Germany... Into Tomorrow!
Dave and the Team bring you the latest from IFA 2014 in Berlin, Germany. Don't forget our Ask Dave Hotline is open 24/7! Call us ... toll-free 1-800-899-INTO (4686) ... with any consumer electronics question, opinion, help another listener or tell us what your favorite app is and why. You can also participate via our FREE "Into Tomorrow" App (iOS/Android/Intel AppUp).
- Jens Heithecker, Executive Director – IFA
- Christian Deilmann, CEO – Tadoº
- David Thornley, Head of Sales – Yezz
- Brian Hosler, Product Manager – Cobra
- Olaf Meng, Sr. Product Manager – Garmin
- Paul Semenza, CEO – DisplaySearch
- Paul Gray, Director of European Reasearch – DisplaySearch
- Kannyn MacRae, VP of Product Management & Marketing – TYLT
- Marieke van Wichen, Manager, Reputation Communications – Philips
- Frank Platte, Head of Marketing – MXM
- Michael Perry, PR Manager – DJI
- Alain Molinie, President & CEO – Awox
- Dr. Claudia Haepp, Senior Project Manager, Home Connect – B/S/H Group
- Michael Por, Product Operations – Lenovo
- Warren Wang, CEO – PhotoFast
- Arno de Ruyter, Head of Marketing & Sales – Innergie
- Jordan Yoder, Product Development Manager – SMS Audio
- Richard Barnes, Editor in Chief – IFA International
- Dirk Koslowski, Senior Executive Manager – IFA
- CEA Update
- Consumer Reports Feature
- Into Gaming Feature with Mark Lautenschlager
- IFA Weekly Update – A consumer electronics trade show in Berlin, Germany that is rich in its own tech history.
- Product Spotlight
- This Week In Tech History with Chris Graveline
- Wireless Update from Verizon Wireless
If you have any questions about consumer electronics and the technology available today and into tomorrow, remember to call our Ask Dave Hotline – Anytime 24/7. Call toll-free 1-800-899-INTO (4686). You can also send an email to AskDave@graveline.com. Be sure to let us know your Name, City/State where you're writing from and how you listen to "Into Tomorrow" (AM/FM Radio Station, Online, Podcast, etc).
When you hear your call on the show, you qualify to win some of these prizes:
Joanne Black: Autographed copies of her book "Pick up the damn phone"
Hydreon: Fake TV - Burglary Deterrent Device
iolo: Copies of System Mechanic - Tune-up your PC to increase performance and reliability.
Tylt: ALIN Screen Protectors for the iPad Air
"Into Tomorrow": Microfiber Screen Cleaning Cloths with Dave’s cartoon on them, for all your smartphones, tablets, TVs, camera lenses and computer screens!
Looking for something? Search our entire site!
For the latest on our show, tech tips, hints and news get our FREE weekly TechNewsLetter. And win additional prizes that only our newsletter subscribers qualify for! We keep your e-mail address private!
To hear our 24/7 stream, click here.