DishLATINO launched “ZONA FÚTBOL,”
It’s a new TV platform to enhance the soccer-viewing experience for Spanish-speaking soccer fans. Customers with the Hopper Whole-Home HD DVR can now easily access several new features at the click of a button at no additional cost to them.
Zona Fútbol provides customers with:
- Multi-Channel View, enabling viewers to watch up to six games at once. The view shows six tiles on one screen, with each tile airing content from a different channel. The six featured channels will rotate based on the soccer calendar from among several top channels. Fans can access the multi-channel view via the ZONA FÚTBOL tile on the Hopper or on channel 870 (also on the Hopper).
- Top leagues and tournaments, including Liga MX, La Liga, English Premier League, Serie A, Ligue 1, MLS, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, Copa Libertadores, and the International Champions Cup, bringing those who can’t live without soccer more than 1,000 games through the end of the year.
- Game Finder/ Guía de Partidos, an app that makes it easy to find game dates, schedules and scores all in one place. Fans can customize the app to display their favorite teams.
- On-the-go viewing with DISH Anywhere so fans can catch live and recorded games (and the rest of their English and Spanish programming) on the go via an Internet-connected tablet, smartphone or computer.
- Social app that displays Tweets about major soccer events and trends and displays the feed in a column to the right of the viewer’s screen. Fans can also use the app to sign in to their own Twitter account and follow the feed while watching a game.
The ZONA FÚTBOL experience has been automatically added to Hopper devices via a software update. Customers can access the apps via the “quick launch” bar by pressing the blue key on the remote. More information on ZONA FÚTBOL can be found at www.dishlatino.com/futbol.